Friday, January 4, 2013

Top Anime Download Sites


Hi again guys! T.G.I.F! (Wait, have you noticed I usually blog on friday? LOL) So, I was busy watching an anime and come to an idea to write a blog on where you can look up anime to download. So here it is.


1. BakaBT


BakaBT is one the best downloading sites for me. You don't have to register but can't do an advance search in the main website f you're not a member. What do I mean? If you want to search for a specific anime, you have to do it on Mr. Google then add the tag "bakabt". You have to make an account if you want the advance search enable. If you're a member though, you have to maintain a ration of .50 to be able to stay in the said website. You can be a power user, too, so you can offer torrents to download but beware because they do not approve anime licensed by networks (ESP. FUNIMATION). It's the site to find the anime rares :)

2. The Pirate Bay

The Pirate Bay is also one of the top movie download sites I went to. The only fallback are the unorganized torrents. They got most of the anime that are licensed which you can't find at BakaBT. They offer ebooks and different kinds of torrents too!

3. KickAss Torrents

Well basically, this is the next torrent site I like after TPB. I have an account it and you can actually upload torrents without maintaining a ratio :)

4. Nyaa Torrents

It's a website with a great collection of different anime and anime-related things :)

5. AnimeSuki

Uhm, I never tried downloading from this site before but my friends told me it is a good site :)

1 comment: